My good Girlsense accounts

Sundragonfly (pro)

IpodMaker500

ArtisticBiscuit (pro)

EmoCrazyChoc

however, last two accounts are guys but are not meant to be mine just I create fashions on them they are my friends one. I just help them out by making fashions on there.

Friday 17 December 2010

My first account made it to pro.

My first account I ever made sundragonfly became pro after lots of hard work. I just experimented and figured out what worked and what didn't. While making fashions I discovered that the IPODS I made were super sellers. So I made what seemed like millions of them and that was my key to sundragonfly's account success.
Then I got bit bored of sundragonfly so Invented IpodMaker500 after the Ipod success. I now plan to focus on getting IpodMaker500 pro and then more and more popular in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment